Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A very Merry Christmas!

I had a wonderful Christmas! I hope everyone had a great one too! We had so much fun spending time with each other, opening presents, and of course eating! I got so many presents! I will put a few of them on here! I got a bike, webkinz, wireless mouse, perfume, dream life superstar, PlayStation 2, PlayStation2 games, boots, a flat wallet, jewelry, clothes, a flat screen TV, and so much more! I had a wonderful Christmas and Santa along with everyone else was very good to me this year as always! I am so blessed to have such a WONDERFUL family and such great friends! God has blessed me in so many ways! I love Christmas and try hard not to forget the real meaning of it! Because, if it wasn't for God sending Jesus to be our savior we would not have such a great holiday like Christmas! I am so thankful for Christmas because it is also a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

No comments: