Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy!!!

I am going to have a pretty busy, but definetly FUN next few weeks or more like rest of the summer! haha :) Well...this week my uncle from Oklahoma is coming and is staying for a week. Then the day he leaves to go home all of our family is going to Destin and we are styaing there for a week! I am SUPER excited about that!:) Then when we come home I have VBS at church but that is from like 6:00-8:00 p.m. Then I have like a week then I am going with my church to Student Life Camp in Shocco springs, Al. I went last year and had a blast so I am excited to be going again this year!! Well..then I get back from that after like 4 days and then in about a week I go back to school. So my summer from here on is pretty busy. I am excited about everything I am going to be doing though so it will be fun! I hope everyone is having a good summer! I will try to post again...maybe while I am at the beach!!:)

No comments: