Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back from Bigstuf!!!

I am back from Bigstuf and haad a blast!! We had so much fun! We had worship sessions in the morning and at night. Then from 1-5 we could go to the beach and swim in the pool! It was soo much fun! The sessions were so loud and upbeat!! I loved the speakers and the band. It was great!! There is so much to say about it! One day this choir from Africa with 9 and 10 year old little kids came and sang. IT was so amazing and touching to see how happy they were even though they live in some of the worst slums in the world. It was just so great to see their smiling faces and them up there having a blast. I have several pictures and videos that i will post!

2 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

Hey, sweet! Just found you from another blog. I'm loving getting to know you on Sundays!!

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Hey! Oh I do a terrible job of updating this thing as you can see! Hopefully I will do better! (: I am loving Sundays too, and look forward to many more with you!!