Monday, August 6, 2007

Goodbye summer hello school

Well..... school starts back tomorrow. I am a little excited but not much. I have a wonderful teacher though, her name is Mrs. Garrett. I don't have very many friends in there but I know a few people and maybe I will make some new friends. We have open house tonight and me and some other kids are helping with the 4th grade open house before ours. I have cute school supplies. That is always a really fun part of school. I have a striped and polka dotted binder, cute pencils, a striped pencil case that is the same pattern of my binder, and of course cute erasers. That is all we had to buy this year the county bought all the rest of the stuff like crayons and scissors. Well I guess that is all. School will be fun though at least the first week getting to see all my friends and new classroom.

No comments: