Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello!

Hey everyone. Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I have been so busy lately with school starting back and dance and guitar. I hope you have all been doing well! School is going great so is guitar and dance! I may get a new guitar for Christmas. My guitar teacher says I am moving up and ready to advance to a guitar with different strings and all that stuff. that is pretty exciting news for me! Parker is starting soccer he will start practicing soon! I am still loving school my teacher and all! I have now made some friends in my class which makes it a little more fun and as I have said I have a wonderful teacher which makes school 100% better. So it is going really good! I have set my blog where anyone can leave comments now so leave a comment and tell me how you are doing hopefully I will reply back! Well I will try to post again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sydney! I just left you a comment and Isabella accidentally deleted it! So here goes again! I am glad you have a blog--now I can keep up with you! It sounds like you are having a great school year! I am glad! Love you--Erika

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Hey Erika! I hope you are all doing good! Tell Isabella and Landry hi for me! That is so funny about Isabella! Before long they will be walking and in to stuff more than they are now! They are so cute! Love you all! Thanks for the comment!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Hey there Sydney! This is Jenifer, Parker's teacher at CLC. I'm so glad you have a blog now! They're so much fun! We have one too, so check it out when you have a chance. So glad your school year is going so well! See you soon!

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Hey Jenifer, I am so glad you found my blog! I looked at yours and I love it! I hope you are liking teaching at CLC Parker sure does like you! Thanks for looking at my blog! See you Soon!

Anonymous said...

good morning sydney,

well what have you been up to!!! well call me today if you want to go to the movies with us!!!! :)

your friend,
marlee

Anonymous said...

hey yall syd are you mad at me