Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lots to memorize!

I had my second play practice yesterday! It actually made it feel real and made me feel a little nervous! We now have less than 7 weeks until the play! I have tons to memorize before then! The director of the play has made us an assignment list. By next Wednesday, our next practice, I have to know scenes 1-7 which is about 23 pages of lines! I am starting to get scared! I am really excited too though! This is my first real acting experience! It is totally worth all the hard work. I can't wait! This is my dream to be actress! Even though this is my first performance and not Broadway which is where I dream to be when I am older it is the beginning of acting for me and I am SO excited and thrilled that it is actually happening! I hope everyone is doing good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey whats up i hope you are on brodway you can tell everyone that i am your best friend and that i love you

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

hey Brooke ann! You are so funny! Maybe some day I will be on broadway! LOL!

Anonymous said...

hey hy did you delet my comment!!
:(

Anonymous said...

why did you delet my comment