Friday, September 14, 2007

PollyAnna!

Well as some of you know I auditioned for a play through the YMCA called Pollyanna! The auditions were Wednesday I was not supposed to find out if I got a part or not until next week but the director had made her decision early and called my mom. When my mom got the call she was on her way home from work. So... my mom got home and handed me a folder on the front it said, "Pollyanna". I opened it up and there was my script. The script for the character Pollyanna! I had got the main part in the play! I am so excited! I will be playing Pollyanna! The play is November 16 and 17 both nights at 7:00 at Joe Cook Auditorium. One of my friends and I will be sharing the part! I will play Pollyanna Friday night for the play and she will play her Saturday! I am sooo excited !We have practice every Wednesday at 3:30 and on some weeks Monday and Wednesday. Then we have a work day one Saturday and the week of the play we have practice everyday from 4:30 to 10:00! I have alot to learn and lots to practice but it is so worth it! It is a dream come true to be in a play especially as the main character! I am so excited! I will post more about the play soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sydney when is the play i will come and see it but you have to tell me when it is lol lol

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Hey Marlee re-read the post I put in the dates and times of the play and when I have practice and stuff!

Anonymous said...

ok but is it this weekend or next

Anonymous said...

cool who is the other girl that is playing polly ann and i will so come cant wait to see you and yes me and marlee anr going to the thing tonight i think well luv yah girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey sydney!! whats up? well i cant wait to see you as pollyann!! lol, well i have to go my song is on!! lol bye luv yah!!

marlee

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I know you'll do a great job! Can't wait to see it!