Saturday, August 30, 2008

New background!!!

I LOVE my new background! I have to brag a little it is so cute! Thank you Mrs. Jenifer for telling me how to get it! I Love it! I made a cute header to match out of the same patter but my blog is still saying that it is invalid image url when I try to put headers on and I am making the headers the came way I always ahve and they have been working for a long time. Anyway it is till cute without it maybe I can get the header to work! Well have great Labor Day weekend!

5 comments:

Sam's blog said...

sydney your new background is awesome i didnt even know u could get them looking that good.
-sam

~BrOoKe AnN~ :) said...

sooooo cute!!!

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Thanks yall!! Glad ya like it!!

~BrOoKe AnN~ :) said...

Hey Sydney my freakin header is soooo cutew!!!!I love it!!!Thank you so much!!!Your background is cute too!!!Sorry you can't do you header!!!:( if you send it to me I could try and see if ir is like your computer or something!!It don't matter to me but if you want me to I will just text or call me and tell me ok!!
ILY!!!
:0

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Your blog looks SO cute! I never saw that background!