Friday, August 1, 2008

Student Life!!

I got back from Student Life on Thursday! We had the best time!! It was so much FUN! Me, Marlee, Brooke Ann, and my mom were all in a room together! It was so much fun! The band and speaker were both amazing! It is the best camp I have ever been to! It is so loud and upbeat!We had an awesome time! We had worship and family group everyday! We also had outdoor recreation one day which was just like dry games. Then we had water recreation another day! They were alot of fun! We also did the blow up jumpers iin the lake and we swam in the pool! We had a great time!
I am starting school August 6th which is Wednesday! I am so excited about junior high! I got my schedule a few days ago and have friends in every class so that makes it even better! Well I hope everyone is doing good! I will try to update soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

hey!! thanks for commenting on my blog. sorry about the whole mixed up thing. well, have great day!

~BrOoKe AnN~ :) said...

Hey girl!!!I am havin a great time with you at school girly!!!Glad we have alot of classes together!!! :)